Snowflakes are one of the cookies that I come back to pretty often. Even though they are meant rather for a winter time (name says it all), it did not stop me from doing them all over the year. They are easy to make, taste amazingly good, and while you eat them, it feels like they are melting in your mouth!To prepare Snowflakes, you will need the following ingredients:
- 250g of butter
- 100g of icing sugar
- Vanilla sugar
- 250g of potato flour
- 100g of flour
- Mix all ingredients together till you get a smooth dough.
- Prepare small balls from the dough.
- Place the dough balls on the baking paper, and flatten them a little bit with a fork.
- Cookies should stay in the oven preheated to 200°C for approximately 10-12 minutes (time depends on the over). The cookies taken out of the oven should not be brown-ish, but rather white.
- After done, put some additional icing sugar on top, and enjoy!
Enjoy and please let me know what you think!